Aspire - Cleito 22mm Sub-Ohm Tank
The Aspire Cleito Sub-Ohm Tank offers a satisfactory amount of both taste and vapor production. The solid, quality feel of the Cleito Sub-Ohm Tank can be attributed to its 304 Stainless Steel manufacturing and high-quality pyrex glass. The atomizer sizes up to 22mm in diameter with a 3.5ml tank that can easily be accessed with the help of the straightforward, top-fill design. The Cleito Sub-Ohm Tank comes with two Clapton-styled coils rated at 0.2 ohms and 0.4 ohms which both run the entire length of the tank for straightforward dripping. The wicks quickly saturate with the help of the slotted wick holes exposing the pure organic cotton inside. With an innovative coil design, well-balanced features, and a highly competitive price point, Aspire offers a worthy addition to your atomizer collection with the Cleito Sub-Ohm Tank!
The Cleito Sub-Ohm Tank’s full-length coil system is anything but just a cheap gimmick. In fact, the full-length coil system encourages both fantastic flavor and dense vapor production all at the same time. The 0.4 ohms coil is rated at a range of 40W to 60W, but we’ve found that anywhere from 30W-50W feels best. Likewise, the 0.2 ohms coils are recommended to be used at 55W to 70W, yet really shine around the 40W to 55W range. With a compact body and a generous 3.5ml tank, Aspire’s Cleito Sub-Ohm Tank makes for a great atomizer for both entry level users and advanced users alike.
- Diameter: 22mm
- Top Fill: Threaded
- Capacity: 3.5ml
- Coils: Cleito
- Airflow: Dual Adjustable
- Full-length coil system
- Aspire Cleito Sub-Ohm Tank
- 1x 0.2 ohm Clapton Coil (55w-70w)
- 1x 0.4 ohm Clapton Coil (40w-60w)
- Set of chuff covers
- 1x Spare glass
- Wattage is claimed by the manufacturer, eJuiceDirect is not responsible for burned coils.
- Read and understand product Manual before use.
- Make sure to register product according to warranty card.
- Never use a short or flat 510 connection on any hybrid or hybrid style device. If unsure whether this pertains to your particular set-up, DO NOT assemble and use.
- Always use proper precautions and handling.