Freemax - Mesh Pro Sub-Ohm Tank
The FreeMax Mesh Pro Sub-Ohm Tank is an improved version of the Fireluke Mesh tank with all Kanthel mesh coil atomizer heads. The Mesh Pro features a slide to top fill and patented vent hole design for faster refills and less leakage. The Mesh Pro coil heads are made from Kanthal which have been staples in vaping for their heat conductive properties. Freemax has managed to make it meshes out of kanthal which leads to incredible heating speeds with its increased surface area for even more flavor and vapor imagined before. Mesh has a longer lifespan than a typical coil which allows you to vape more on a coil. The Mesh Pro has increased its ejuice capacity with a 5.0ml and added 6.0ml bubble glass. Freemax Mesh Pro is a mini marvel and vapes tons of flavor and voluminous clouds.
The FreeMax Mesh Pro Sub-Ohm Tank is all about the coils! Freemax has taken the alloy Kanthal a mainstay in the vape world and has spun it into a mesh. Essentially taking the best of both worlds; the more surface area and even heating as well as the conduciveness of Kanthel for a damn good vaping experience (Mesh Pro Coil System is compatible with the FireLuke Tank and FireLuke Pro Tank). Dual bottom adjustable airflow helps produce maximum flavor and clouds and the new slide top-fill gives vapers easy no-spill ejuice filling. They've also added some snappy colors that look great and make this a must-have addition to the FreeMax family.
- Diameter: 25mm
- Capacity: 5ml Pre-installed
- Fill: Top Fill Slide
- Airflow: Dual-Bottom Airflow
- Coils: See Below
- Drip Tip Size: 810 wide bore drip tip
- 1 x FireLuke Mesh Pro Sub-Ohm Tank
- 1 x 0.2-ohm Kanthal Double Mesh Coil Head Pre-installed (60W - 90W)
- 1 x 0.15-ohm Kanthal Single Mesh Coil Head (40W - 70W)
- 1 x 5ml Pre-installed
- 1 x Spare 6ml Glass Tank Section
- Spare Parts Pack
- User Manual
- The coil wattage is claimed by the manufacturer. eJuiceDirect recommends you stay in the optimum wattage range. We are not responsible for burned coils.
- Read and understand product Manual before use.
- Make sure to register product according to warranty card.
- Never use a short or flat 510 connection on any hybrid or hybrid style device. If unsure whether this pertains to your particular set-up, DO NOT assemble and use.
- Always use proper precautions and handling.