Freemax - Mesh Coils
FreeMax Mesh replacement coils introduced with the Freemax Mesh Pro Sub Ohm Tank feature all Kanthel mesh coil atomizer heads. The Mesh Pro coil heads are made from Kanthal which have been staples in vaping for their heat conductive properties. Freemax has managed to make it meshes out of kanthal which leads to incredible heating speeds with its increased surface area for even more flavor and vapor imagined before. Mesh has a longer lifespan than the typical coil which allows you to vape more on a single coil.
The new Mesh Pro Coil System is fully compatible with the FireLuke Tank and Mesh Pro Tank. These coils feature an innovative mesh made from Kanthal, which increases the heating surface area for amazing smooth flavor and quick heat ups. These coils provide an astounding amount of taste, as well as big vapor production for the flavor clan or cloud chaser.
- Coil Ohm -
- 0.15ohm Kanthal Single Mesh Coil - rated for 40-70W
- 0.2ohm Kanthal Double Mesh Coil - rated for 60-90W
- 0.15ohm Kanthal Triple Mesh Coil - rated for 80-110W
- 0.15ohm Kanthal Quad Mesh Coil - rated for 80-120W
- 0.12ohm SS316L Single Mesh Coil - rated for 400-550 (Nic-Salts)
- Coil Material - Kanthal
- Coil Build - Mesh
- Wick Hole - 4
- Wattage Range - See Above
- Pack Quantity - 3
- Losing flavor or clouds? Time to change the coil.
- Make sure the coil is compatible with your tank.
- Coils have no set life span.
- Keep the coil in its protective packaging until ready to use.
- Clean your tank when changing the coil to maximize flavor.
- Don't over tighten the coil into the base.
- Take your time priming the coil before use to avoid a dry hit.
- Try different styles of coils (clapton, ceramic etc.) to customize flavor/clouds.