FreeMax - Twister 80W Kit
The FreeMax Twister 80W Kit adds some much-needed flair to your stick mod with both art and functionality. The easy twist wattage selector lets you choose from a 5W-80W range and thus boosts the power efficiency of the built in 2300mAh battery. Easily selectable wattage and a 0.1-3.0ohm resistance range makes for an adaptable battery life in order to take you farther for longer. The LED charge indicator is imbedded in the firing button, so the controls are at the tip of the finger. The kit comes with an X2 coil pre-installed and an extra X1 included as well. A new wicking blend of 90% porous flax cotton and 10% regular cotton make for an extended coil life span of 2-3 weeks. The Kanthal honeycomb mesh coil design and a 360-degree leading hole layout make for extremely optimal airflow and evenly consistent heating in this 5ml tank. Enjoy less mess with an anti-spitback U-shaped drip tip design and silicone ring for smooth compatibility with any 810 drip tip. The Freemax Twister Chip has a firing speed of less than 0.01 second and a plethora of mod protections so you can go anywhere you want and confidently enjoy your sleek and simple vaping experience.
FreeMax Twister 80W VW Stick Mod
- Power Range/Wattage: 5W-80W
- Battery Type: Built-In 2300mAh Rechargeable Battery
- Protection: Overtime Protection/Over-Heat Protection/Overload Protection/Over-Charge Protection/Battery Virtual High Protection/Short Circuit Protection
- FreeMax Twister Chip
- Choice Of Artistic Designs To Express Yourself
- Micro USB Port
- Wattage Adjustment Dial Knob
FreeMax Fireluke 2 Mesh Sub-Ohm Tank
- Capacity: 5ml
- Diameter: 24mm
- Fill Method: Slide-to-Open Top Fill
- Airflow: Adjustable
- X1 Mesh 0.15ohm Coil
- X2 Mesh 0.2ohm Coil
- Drip Tip: 810 Wide Bore
- FreeMax Twister 80W VW Stick Mod
- FreeMax Fireluke 2 Mesh Sub-Ohm Tank
- 1x X1 Mesh 0.15ohm Coil
- 1x X2 Mesh 0.2ohm Coil
- 1x 5ml Bubble Pyrex Tube
- 1x Replacement O-Ring
- Spare Parts
- USB Cable
- Warranty Card
- Due to the nature of the resin material the photos are only representations of the actual item. We cannot exchange or return any kits due to color.
- Read and understand the product manual before use.
- Make sure to register your product according to the warranty card.
- Never use a short or flat 510 connection on any hybrid or hybrid-style device. If you are unsure whether this pertains to your particular set-up, DO NOT assemble or use.
- Always use proper precautions and handling.