GeekVape - Aegis Solo 100W Kit
The GeekVape Aegis Solo Kit adapts all the amazing features that you love about the regular mod but puts it in a thinner and lighter body. Running on a state of the art AS-100 chipset, the stability and accuracy of this device will astound you with one 18650 battery being able to push up to 100W. The faster response paired with the temperature control capabilities of all the compatible Super Mesh coils will give you the most reliable vape each and every time. Including loads of protections and safety features, the rough and tumble mod also includes IP67 dustproof, shockproof, and waterproof rated construction. Despite being slimmed down for convenient size, the 25mm tank sports a bulb shaped, Pyrex glass wall with a 5.5ml capacity. An 810 wide bore drip tip means you don’t have to sacrifice huge clouds by shrinking down to portable proportions.
Aegis Solo Mod
- Power Range/Wattage: 5W-100W
- Temperature Control: Power/VPC/TC/TCR/Bypass
- Screen Type: LCD
- Battery Type: Single 18650
- Battery Door: Bottom Screw Battery Door
- Protection: Short Circuit Protection/Over Heating Protection/Over Charge Protection/Discharge Protection
- Micro USB Port
- IP67 dustproof, shockproof, and waterproof
Aegis Cerberus Sub-Ohm Tank
- Capacity: 5.5ml
- Diameter: 25mm
- Fill Method: Threaded Top Screw
- Airflow: Adjustable
- Drip Tip: 810 Wide Bore
- Aegis Solo Mod
- Aegis Cerberus Sub-Ohm Tank
- 2x 0.3ohm Super Mesh X2 Coils
- Spare 4ml Glass
- Spare Parts
- Micro USB Cable
- Battery Door Assist Tool
- User Manual
- Batteries are not included.
- Due to the nature of the resin material the photos are only representations of the actual item. We cannot exchange or return any kits due to color.
- We do not recommend charging lithium batteries through the device. The safest way to charge lithium batteries is to use an external charger, for both your safety and the longevity of the device. eJuice Direct is not responsible for damages due to pass through charging.
- Read and understand the product manual before use.
- Make sure to register your product according to the warranty card.
- Never use a short or flat 510 connection on any hybrid or hybrid-style device. If you are unsure whether this pertains to your particular set-up, DO NOT assemble or use.
- Always use proper precautions and handling.