GeekVape - Aegis X 200W Kit
The Geek Vape Aegis X Kit combines this amazing mod with the venerable Cerberus Tank. Unlike mythology, this head is not easily cut off. With 5.5ml and a super mesh coil system, you’ll go farther for longer without refills. That’s just the tip of the iceberg though, because this 200W work horse takes your clouds to new heights with the 18650 dual battery build. Made to last, the Geek Vape Aegis X Kit was constructed to keep out water and dust as well as be shockproof. Although this mod goes hard, it has a soft side too. The OLED screen makes navigating the various vape modes easy while having an accurate read on all your specs. Mixing the brains with the brawn, the advanced chipset provides better response, power accuracy, and temperature precision like never before. The Geek Vape Aegis X Kit excels at what it does.
GeekVape Aegis X 200W Box Mod
- Power Output: 5W-200W
- Temperature Control: SS/Ni200/TI
- Screen Type: OLED
- Battery Type: Dual 18650
- Battery Door: Bottom-Loaded Hinged
- Batteries Included: No
- Protection: Short Circuit/Over Heating/Over Charge/Anti-dry/10s Cut-off/Over Current
- Charging Port: Micro USB
- IP67 Waterproof, Shockproof, and Dustproof
- Unibody 510 Connector, Robust Quality
- Optimized Button Positions for Single-Hand Operation
- Up to 6 High Grade Materials to Improve Durability and User Experience
GeekVape Cerberus Sub-Ohm Tank
- Capacity: 5.5ml
- Diameter: 25mm
- Fill Method: Screw-Off
- Airflow: Adjustable
- Coils: 2x 0.2ohm Super Mesh X1 Coils
- Drip Tip: 810
- GeekVape Aegis X 200W Box Mod
- GeekVape Cerberus Sub-Ohm Tank (w/ Pre-Installed 0.2ohm Super Mesh X1 Coil)
- 1x 0.2ohm Super Mesh X1 Coil
- Spare Glass
- Spare Parts
- Micro USB Cable
- User Manual
- Warranty Card
- Batteries are not included.
- We do not recommend charging lithium batteries through the device. The safest way to charge lithium batteries is to use an external charger, for both your safety and the longevity of the device. eJuice Direct is not responsible for damages due to pass through charging.
- Read and understand the product manual before use.
- Make sure to register your product according to the warranty card.
- Never use a short or flat 510 connection on any hybrid or hybrid-style device. If you are unsure whether this pertains to your particular set-up, DO NOT assemble or use.
- Always use proper precautions and handling.