Geek Vape Lucid Kit
The Geek Vape Lucid Mod System Kit is the marriage of two brilliant technologies rolled into one easy-to-use package. The AS Chipset is one of the most stable chips, boasting extreme accuracy and ridiculously fast response time. The 80W Lucid Box Mod is one of the most compact and condensed starter kits that's perfect for the vaper on the go or someone just getting into the vape scene. An oversized fire button and two adjustment buttons let you easily navigate wattage, temperature, resistance, battery info, and a puff counter on the 0.69 inch OLED display. The second genius feature of this versatile system is the Lumi Disposable Vape Tank. The Lumi Tank is easily removable and designed to be thrown away when the 0.3ohm coil is burned out. The Kanthal Supermesh design provides optimal vapor production, even heating, and the best flavor replication you can get. It's made from stainless steel and FDA certified medical grade polycarbonate that's highly heat resistant. Working best in the 35-40W power range, this whole system works like a beautiful, well-lubricated machine to deliver quality every time.
Geek Vape Lucid Box Mod
- Power Range/Wattage: 5-80W
- Temperature Control: SS/Ni200/TI
- Screen: OLED Interface
- Battery Type: Single High-Amp 18650 Battery
- Battery Door: Top Mounted Threaded Battery Cap
- Micro USB Port
- Advanced AS Chipset
- Note: Because the threaded battery cap sits on top of the mod, only tanks 24mm in diameter and smaller will fit on the Lucid
Geek Vape Lumi Disposable Sub-Ohm Tank
- Capacity: 4ml
- Diameter: 24mm
- Fill Method: Top Fill Silicone Plug
- Airflow: Triple-Drilled 2.5mm Air Holes on Adjustable Ring
- Integrated 0.3ohm Mesh Coil
- Drip Tip: 10mm Wide Drip Tip
- Lightweight 16g Design
- 510 Connector
- Geek Vape Lucid Box Mod
- Geek Vape Lumi Disposable Sub-Ohm Tank
- Spare Parts
- USB Cable
- User Manual/Warranty Card
- Batteries are not included.
- We do not recommend charging lithium batteries through the device. The safest way to charge lithium batteries is to use an external charger, for both your safety and the longevity of the device. eJuice Direct is not responsible for damages due to pass through charging.
- Read and understand the product manual before use.
- Make sure to register your product according to the warranty card.
- Never use a short or flat 510 connection on any hybrid or hybrid-style device. If you are unsure whether this pertains to your particular set-up, DO NOT assemble or use.
- Always use proper precautions and handling.