Golisi - i2 Vape Battery Charger
The Golisi i2 Battery Charger is a mini portable two-battery charger. It charges any cylindrically shaped battery from 32mm to 70mm. The LCD display lets you know as it charges its percentage charged, what current it has and the voltage. It will even tell you when an error has happened. It is able to determine what type of battery has been placed in its docks and charge it according to that particular battery's needs. The 2A slot offers lighting fast charging for when you need a battery charged in a hurry. In case you accidentally place your batteries in backward, the built-in temperature control will prevent problems from happening. It also will automatically stop charging once the battery(s) are fully charged. The body of the Golisi i2 is made with fireproof ABS/PC material and the springs and contact plates are military grade stainless steel. It comes with Product Liability Insurance. Keep your batteries charged safely with the Golisi's i2 Battery Charger!
The Golisi i2 Battery Charger is mini in size and fits easily in your palm. The LCD screen lets you know multiple sets of things occurring while your batteries charge. The 2A slot is lightning fast charging. Made of fireproof material and military grade stainless steel this charger is top of the line. It prevents your batteries from over-charging too! Recharging has never been easier - keep your batteries charged with Golisi's i2 Battery Charger!
- Bays: 2
- Intelligent battery protection
- Protection Mode: Over-Current Protection/Reverse Connection Protection
- Case Material: Fireproof material
- Loading Spring: Military grade springs and contact points
- Compatible with multiple battery types including: Cylindrical rechargeable batteries ranging from 3.6/3.7 V Li-ion batteries and Ni-mh/Ni-cd batteries 32 to 70mm in length and up to 32mm in diameter,
- 1x Golisi - Needle 2 Battery Charger
- 1x USB charging cable
- 1x Storage Pouch
- 1x Manual
- Removed completely charged batteries as soon as possible.
- Sets of Batteries (Married) should always be charged together.
- Use care when inserting and removing batteries so to cause less stress on spring arms.
- ALWAYS INSERT THE BATTERIES IN THE PROPER DIRECTION
- DO NOT INSERT NON-RECHARGEABLE AND/OR DAMAGED BATTERIES INTO CHARGER
- ALWAYS USE CHARGER UNDER CAREFUL SUPERVISION