Golisi - Needle 2 Vape Battery Charger
The Golisi Needle 2 Vape Battery Charger is an ultra-compact portable two-battery charger. It charges any cylindrically shaped battery from 32mm to 70mm. Recharging has never been easier. When charging the indicator light will be red and once it's fully charged the light changes to green. It will then remain on standby and stop charging entirely, giving your batteries a longer life period. In case you accidentally place your batteries in backward, the built-in temperature control will prevent problems from happening. The body of the Golisi Needle 2 is made with fireproof material and the springs are military grade stainless steel. Keep your batteries charged safely with the Golisi's Needle 2 Battery Charger!
The Golisi - Needle 2 Battery Charger is mini in size, fitting easily within a woman's hand. When it is on your desk the four tiny feet are cushioned to keep the charger from slipping off. Made of fireproof material and military grade stainless steel this charger is top of the line. It prevents your batteries from over-charging too! Recharging has never been easier - keep your batteries charged with Golisi's Needle 2 Battery Charger!
- Bays: 2
- Input: DC 5V / 1.0A
- Idling Output Voltage: 4.2V
- Output Current: 0.5A / Bay
- Protection Mode: Short Circuit Protection/Over-Current Protection/Reverse Connection Protection
- Case Material: Fire Proof Material
- Loading Spring: Military Grade Spring
- Working Temperature: 0-40 Celsius
- Compatible with multiple battery types including Cylindrical rechargeable batteries ranging from 32 to 70mm in length and up to 32mm in diameter, 3.6/3.7 V Li-ion
- 1x Golisi - Needle 2 Battery Charger
- 1x USB charging cable
- 1x Manual
- Removed completely charged batteries as soon as possible.
- Sets of Batteries (Married) should always be charged together.
- Use care when inserting and removing batteries so to cause less stress on spring arms.
- ALWAYS INSERT THE BATTERIES IN THE PROPER DIRECTION
- DO NOT INSERT NON-RECHARGEABLE AND/OR DAMAGED BATTERIES INTO CHARGER
- ALWAYS USE CHARGER UNDER CAREFUL SUPERVISION