Golisi - O2 Battery Charger
The Golisi O2 Battery Charger is super simple. There are no buttons to play with is a mini portable two-battery charger. It charges almost any cylindrically shaped battery from 32mm to 70mm. It is able to determine what type of battery has been placed in its docks and charge it according to that particular battery's needs. The 2A slot offers lighting fast charging for when you need a battery charged in a hurry. Smart polarity prevention is a thing with the O2 charger. The body of the Golisi O2 is made with fireproof ABS+PC material and the springs and contact plates are military grade stainless steel and should last 100k cycles. Keep your batteries charged safely with the Golisi's O2 Battery Charger! AND with its built-in USB port, when your batteries are charged, you can hook the O2 charger up to your portable device and use the O2 as a Power Bank!!!
Are you looking for a battery charger that is simple yet powerful? The Golisi - O2 Battery Charger could be the answer. It's compact, has no buttons, charges almost any cylindrically shaped battery from 32mm to 70mm. It has a 2A slot that gives lighting charging. The body of the Golisi O2 is fireproof and the springs and contact plates are military-grade stainless steel. Best of all, with the Golisi - O2 Battery Charger there no longer is a need to bring along a portable Power Bank. When your batteries are charged you can use the built-in USB port to charge your electronic devices.
- 2 Bay
- Output: For li-ion batteries: 2a x 1pc, 1A x 2pcs and other batteries 0.5a
- Fast charging: 2A slot is super quick.
- Compatible with multiple battery types including: Li-ion 18650, 26650, 20700, 21700, AAA, AA, Ni-cd, Ni-md batteries. Almost all cylindrical batteries 32mm-70mm in length
- 1x Golisi - O2 Battery Charger
- 1x USB cable
- 1x Manual
- Removed completely charged batteries as soon as possible.
- Sets of Batteries (Married) should always be charged together.
- Use care when inserting and removing batteries so to cause less stress on spring arms.
- ALWAYS INSERT THE BATTERIES IN THE PROPER DIRECTION
- DO NOT INSERT NON-RECHARGEABLE AND/OR DAMAGED BATTERIES INTO CHARGER
- ALWAYS USE CHARGER UNDER CAREFUL SUPERVISION