HorizonTech Falcon 25mm Sub-Ohm Tank
HorizonTech Falcon Sub-Ohm Tank a leader in atomizers brings us the Falcon, with its impressive exclusive design and trinal bottom airflow system. The Falcon features a revolutionary coil technology that blends flax and wood pulp materials. Their coil system utilizes super absorbent assets to process ejuice that accentuates flavor and absorption speed for a fabulous combination. Included with the Falcon is the 0.2ohm F1 Falcon Coil with a consolidated core consisting of 30% wood pulp and 70% cotton and the 0.15ohm M1 Mesh Falcon Coil for even more flavor and longer usage. Flavor flies high with the Falcon, so if you're looking for an increase in flavor for your next vape get the Falcon today!
The Falcon Sub-Ohm Tank is a sharp looking well designed sub-ohm tank. The star of the tank, however, is the unique coils. These shining lights in the vape world feature the F1, a 0.2 ohm coil head (Included), (80W) consisting of 70% organic cotton and 30% wood pulp, the F2 coil (sold separately), a 0.2 ohm coil head, (80W) consisting of natural flax fiber, the F3 coil (sold separately), a 0.2 ohm parallel coil head (70W) consisting of flax fiber and flax paper, and the M1 (Included), a 0.15 ohm mesh (70W) consisting of 70% organic cotton and 30% wood pulp. 3 bottom adjustable airflow slots add to the maximum flavor production as well as a 5ml vape juice capacity to go along with the easy top fill design.
- Diameter: 25.2mm
- Capacity: 7ml Bubble installed (Spare: 5ml)
- Fill: Threaded Top-Fill Method
- Airflow: Trinal-adjustable
- Coils: See Below
- Drip Tip Size: See Below
- Drip Tip Material: Bore Resin Drip Tip
- 1 HorizonTech Falcon Sub-Ohm Tank
- 1 0.2ohm F1 Falcon Coil (1-80 W Range )
- 1 0.15ohm M1 Mesh Falcon Coil (1-70W Range )
- 1 Spare Glass Tube (5ml standard)
- 1 Set of O-Rings
- 1 x 11mm Bore 510 Drip Tip
- 1 x 8mm Bore Resin Drip Tip (Resin Color Random)
- The coil wattage is claimed by the manufacturer. eJuiceDirect recommends you stay in the optimum wattage range. We are not responsible for burned coils.
- Read and understand product Manual before use.
- Make sure to register product according to warranty card.
- Never use a short or flat 510 connection on any hybrid or hybrid style device. If unsure whether this pertains to your particular set-up, DO NOT assemble and use.
- Always use proper precautions and handling.