HorizonTech Falcon - Resin Artisan Edition Sub-Ohm Tank
HorizonTech Falcon Resin Artisan Edition Sub-Ohm Tank utilizing the new M-Triple Mesh Falcon Coil features fabulous looks plus threaded twist top-fill cap for 2 nicely sized fill ports. eJuice capacity is 5ml or 7ml utilizing the included bubble glass. Adjustable bottom airflow allows precise airflow measurement through 3 chambers. The Resin Artisan Edition Sub-Ohm Tank features a 0.2ohm M-Triple Mesh Coil for amazing flavor and big vapor production.
HorizonTech updated the Falcon, and gave it a high design look along with their M1 coil is a flavor chasers dream! Utilizing a 5ml standard glass and a 7ml maximum using the bubble glass tank this triple airflow adjustable tank rocks the flavor! Definitely one of our favorite tanks out now. The tank utilizes a threaded top fill system with two large fill ports and includes two different vertical mesh coils with the Falcon sub-ohm tank: one 0.15ohm Falcon M1 mesh coil rated for 70-80w and one 0.15ohm Falcon M-Triple mesh coil rated for 80-85w. The Artisan coils use cotton and wood pulp as wicking materials. A must-have for any Sub-Ohm Vaper and an EJD staff favorite.
- Diameter: 24mm
- Capacity: 5ml and 7ml expansion
- Fill: Threaded Top-Fill Method
- Airflow: Trinal-adjustable
- 0.15ohm M1 Mesh Coil - Rated for 60-80W
- 0.2ohm M-Triple Mesh Coil - Rated for 95W
- Threaded Top-Fill System
- Fully Adjustable Triple Bottom Airflow
- 510 Resin Widebore Drip Tip
- 1x Falcon Tank - Resin Edition
- 1 x 0.16ohm M2 Mesh Coil
- 1 x 0.15ohm M1 Mesh Coil
- 1 x Set of O-Rings
- 1 x Standard Glass Tube
- 1 x Bubble Glass Expansion
- Instruction Manual
- The coil wattage is claimed by the manufacturer. eJuiceDirect recommends you stay in the optimum wattage range. We are not responsible for burned coils.
- Read and understand product Manual before use.
- Make sure to register product according to warranty card.
- Never use a short or flat 510 connection on any hybrid or hybrid style device. If unsure whether this pertains to your particular set-up, DO NOT assemble and use.
- Always use proper precautions and handling.