iJoy - Avenger Baby Mod
iJoy Avenger Baby Box Mod system that can be controlled by voice activation. Simply tell it the strength, wattage, voltage and LED settings you choose and it will do the work for you. It even opens and locks with your verbal commands. The color adjustable OLED display shows a puff counter, resistance and voltage ranges, and preset modes. There is also a music light option. It runs on two 20350 batteries (included.)
iJoy Avenger Baby Box Mod has a lot to offer. The advanced mod has a voice control system that makes choosing your mode super fast and easy. With simple voice commands, you can choose between power modes of strength, wattages, voltages and LED settings. You can also open and lock your device with your voice. The 1.3-inch color RGB OLED display screen shows a puff counter, resistance and voltage ranges, and preset modes. The lighting on the screen can be adjusted and there is a music light as well for added fun. The Avenger Baby runs on two 20350 batteries (included) that give strong battery power and long life which contributes to a stable output. The iJoy Avenger Baby is a true winner as it provides great flavor for both mouth to lung & nic salt users. The system is upgradable via a micro USB port.
- Height: 66mm
- Width: 34mm
- Length: 48mm
- Power Range/Wattage: 108W
- Temperature Control Range: 200F - 600F
- Resistance Ohm Range: 0.05ohm - 3.0ohm
- Voltage Range: 2.5V - 3.8V (Adjustable)
- Screen: 1.3" Color OLED Intuitive Display
- Battery: 2 20350 (Batteries Included)
- Battery Capacity: 2800mAh
- Battery Door: Bottom Hinge
- Connector: Spring Loaded Stainless Steel 510 Connection
- Micro USB Port: Firmware Upgrades
- Protection: Short Circuit/Over Current/Over Voltage/Over Charge/Low Power/Battery Reverse/PTC Protective Circuits/Low Battery Alert
- Avenger Baby 108W Box Mod
- 2x 20350 Batteries
- USB Cable
- User Manual
- Warranty Card
- We do not recommend charging lithium batteries through the device. The safest way to charge lithium batteries is to use an external charger, for both your safety and the longevity of the device. eJuice Direct is not responsible for damages due to pass through charging.
- Read and understand the product manual before use.
- Make sure to register your product according to the warranty card.
- Never use a short or flat 510 connection on any hybrid or hybrid-style device. If you are unsure whether this pertains to your particular set-up, DO NOT assemble or use.
- Always use proper precautions and handling.