Joyetech Espion Infinite 230W Vape Mod & ProCore Tank Starter Kit with 2 x 21700 Batteries
The Joyetech Espion Infinite 230W Starter Kit is an elegant solid vape mod kit with dazzling tunnel light effects that react to each action you've made. The unit itself has function, not just spectacular form. The device is a powerful and quick unit, firing up to 230 watts for big vapourous clouds at a 25 millisecond fire time from when you press the trigger! Vape data is at your fingertips with its intuitive 0.96-inch color display. The Espion Infinite is powered using included dual 21700 cells but can utilize the 18650 as well with the included silicon adapters. Of course, Joyetech includes safety features such as protection from damage in the event of reverse battery installation and a battery protection circuit system preventing overcharging. Rounding out this kit is the tank the ProCore Conquer. Featuring a bubble glass tube, the ejuice capacity is a decent 5.5ml. The ProCore Conquer utilizes push-to-open top filling design, all you need to do is push the top cap to reveal the filling hole. The ProCore includes a bottom airflow system and honeycomb drip tips.
The Joyetech Espion Infinite 230W Starter Kit is a solidly built unit with long battery life. Keep in mind that it should be expected for this unit to carry a little more weight in your hand with the two included 21700 batteries. Style and looks are a plus for this unit as it is available in a wide array of colors and all feature the tunnel window effect that is rather cool to see. Changing screen colors and reacting to music or voice is a neat feature and it will definitely be a centerpiece for conversation amongst your peers. Joyetech would be remiss if they just released a beautiful mod and tank without some great vaping. The Espion Infinite packs some power, it fires up to 230 watts at a staggering 25 millisecond fire time after pressing the trigger! The included ProCore Tank is a 25mm, slide to fill top fill tank that holds up to 5.5ml of ejuice. Airflow for the ProCore comes from dually adjustable air slots and two coils are included with the kit. The ProCore CA, a 0.4 ohm DL coil head rated at 40 to 80W but recommended to be used at 55 to 65W and the ProCD mesh rated at 40 to 80W but recommended to be used at 55 to 65W which is a nice addon for Joyetech. Go Infinite and go beyond!
Epsion Infinite 230W Box Mod
- Dimensions: 49.5mm x 33mm x 140.5mm
- Max Wattage: 230W
- Ohm Range: 0.05-1.5ohm for TC mode/0.05-3.5ohm for power mode
- Temperature Control: SS/Ni200/TI
- Screen: Color OLED
- Battery: Dual 21700 (2 x 21700 included/adapter for 18650)
- Battery Door: Hinge and lock battery door
- Micro USB Port
- Protection: High Input Voltage/Reverse Battery/Low Resistance/Battery Imbalance/Low Input Voltage/Short Circuit/Overheating
- Diameter: 25mm
- Capacity: 5.5ml
- Top Fill: Swing hinge & lock
- Airflow: Dual bottom adjustable
- Coils: See Below
- Wide Bore Resin Drip Tip
- 1 x ESPION Infinite
- 2 x AVB 21700 battery (Included)
- 1 x ProCore Conquer atomizer
- 1 x ProCA (0.4ohm) (Range 40 to 80W)
- 1 x ProCD Mesh (0.15 ohm) (0.15ohm) (Range 40 to 80W)
- 2 x 18650 battery sleeve
- 1 x QC USB cable
- 2 x Manual
- 1 x Warranty card
- 2 x Warning card
- Spare parts
- Due to the nature of the resin material parts of this device the photos are only representations of the actual item. We cannot exchange or return any kits due to color
- We do not recommend charging lithium batteries through the device. The safest way to charge lithium batteries is to use an external charger, for both your safety and the longevity of the device. eJuice Direct is not responsible for damages due to pass through charging.
- Read and understand the product manual before use.
- Make sure to register your product according to the warranty card.
- Never use a short or flat 510 connection on any hybrid or hybrid-style device. If you are unsure whether this pertains to your particular set-up, DO NOT assemble or use.
- Always use proper precautions and handling.