SMOK - Morph 219 Mod
Take a giant leap into the future of vaping with this top of the line Morph 219 Mod. The extremely responsive and detailed touch screen has loads of customizable features that can all be password protected so that no one messes with your preferences. To run this impressive 1.9" HD keyboard-style display, you need a chipset that can step up to the challenge. Performing way past the competition, the IQ-S Chip is a 32-bit processor with firmware support and an amazingly fast firing time. Options and protections like temperature control, vape monitoring, and atomizer recognition technology help elevate your vapor experience. With a save-bank for flavor presets, you can store exactly how you like a particular flavor and remember how hot you want it. A balanced battery charge means your cells last as long as they possibly can and that you don’t have to feel guilty selecting anywhere between the 1W-219W maximum range. Don’t force yourself to settle for anything less than the cutting edge of technology.
- Power Range/Wattage: 1W-219W
- Temperature Control: SS/Ni200/TI/TC
- Screen Type: 1.9 inch HD Touch Screen
- Battery Type: Dual 18650
- Battery Door: Swing Bottom Battery Door
- Protection: Intelligent Atomizer Recognition/Puff Monitoring System/10 Second Cut-Off/Reverse Polarity Protection/Over-Heat Protection/Low Batter Warning
- Micro USB Port
- IQ-S Chip Gives 0.001-Second Firing Time
- SMOK Morph 219 Box Mod
- Micro USB Cable
- User Manual
- Batteries are not included.
- Due to the nature of the resin material the photos are only representations of the actual item. We cannot exchange or return any kits due to color.
- We do not recommend charging lithium batteries through the device. The safest way to charge lithium batteries is to use an external charger, for both your safety and the longevity of the device. eJuice Direct is not responsible for damages due to pass through charging.
- Read and understand the product manual before use.
- Make sure to register your product according to the warranty card.
- Never use a short or flat 510 connection on any hybrid or hybrid-style device. If you are unsure whether this pertains to your particular set-up, DO NOT assemble or use.
- Always use proper precautions and handling.