SMOK Priv M17 Vaping Starter Kit
The SMOK Priv M17 Starter Kit fits nicely in your hand with ergonomic features and a built-in 1200mAh rechargeable battery and 2ml capacity tank plus the Stick 17MM Sub-Ohm Tank. The SMOK Priv M17 Starter Kit utilizes a squeeze-to-fire key that can fire up to 60W and an LED battery light indicator. SMOK Priv M17 carries the usual SMOK suite of safety protections. The Priv M17 uses the Stick 17MM Sub-Ohm Tank, with a 2ml juice capacity, bottom airflow control, and top-fill method.
The SMOK Priv M17 Vaping Starter Kit is a no-fuss EZ-PZ starter kit for those new to sub-ohm vaping. The Priv M17 mod along with the Stick 17MM tank, make up this kit which features a large fire key, ergonomic styling and a built-in 1200mah battery for extended vape sessions that will more than satisfy new vapers daily vape schedule. The included SMOK Stick M17 Coil, gives the Priv M17 decent cloud production and it's simple and elegant no-nonsense design will sherpa vape newbies through the vape world with little assistance. A simple mod that is a solid first purchase for those who switched to vaping. Keep in mind that this is a mechanical style output, which means your vape output is dependent on the charge of the device.
Smok Priv M17 Mod
- Dimensions: 70mm by 26.8mm by 19.5mm
- Max Wattage: 60W
- Ohm Range: 0.5ohm - 1ohm
- Battery: Built-in
- Battery Door: Hinge and Lock Top Fill System
- Micro USB Port
Smok Stick M17 Sub-ohm Tank
- Diameter: 17.5mm
- Capacity: 2ml
- Top Fill: Swing hinge & lock
- Airflow: Dual bottom adjustable
- Coils: 0.4ohm Stick M17 Dual Coil/ 0.6ohm Stick M17 Dual Coil
- Wide Bore Resin Drip Tip
- 1 x PRIV M17 Battery
- 1 x Stick M17 Sub-Ohm Tank
- 1 x 0.4ohm Stick M17 Dual Coil
- 1 x 0.6ohm Stick M17 Dual Coil
- 1 x Spare Glass Tube
- 1 x MicroUSB Cable
- We do not recommend charging lithium batteries through the device. The safest way to charge lithium batteries is to use an external charger, for both your safety and the longevity of the device. eJuice Direct is not responsible for damages due to pass through charging.
- Read and understand the product manual before use.
- Make sure to register your product according to the warranty card.
- Never use a short or flat 510 connection on any hybrid or hybrid-style device. If you are unsure whether this pertains to your particular set-up, DO NOT assemble or use.
- Always use proper precautions and handling.