SMOK Resa Prince 26mm Sub-Ohm Tank
With the success of the TFV12 Prince series, SMOK looks to improve, durability and style with the Resa Prince Tank. The Resa Prince combines two high-density materials, resin, and stainless steel, adding exciting form and function to the unit. It's built to protect, with safeguards from corrosion as well as food use graded glass tubes. The Resa has a 7.5ml capacity, which means less filling and more vaping your tasty juices. The Resa Prince utilizes a rotary hinge top-fill with a locking button that was first seen with the TFV12 Prince. Wonderfully designed cobra resin elements make this tank stand out above the rest and of course, its coil system is designed with more ejuice flavor and big vaporous clouds in mind. There are 3 coils included with the Resa, the V12 Prince-Q4, the V12 Prince-X6 and the V12 Prince T10 Redlight. The Q4 and X6 are built for quicker ejuice saturation and heat dissipation. The T10 emits a red light when puffed for a flame like a look. The unit also comes in 9 colors: Black, Yellow, Purple, Blue, Green, Red, Pink, White, and 7 colors.
The Smok Resa Prince Tank takes the Baby Prince Smok design and upgrades its chassis with a cobra resin and a large 7.5ml e-Juice capacity for more ejuice! The Resa keeps the Prince's top fill mechanism with locking button making it an easy to fill easy to use vape experience. The Baby Prince had the Cobra Resin design on the drip tip only, but the Resa Prince gives an all over cobra skin that adds a wild elegance to its already impressive look.
- Base Diameter: 26mm
- Capacity: 7.5ml
- Fill: Hinge Top Fill
- Airflow: Dual-adjustable
- Coils: (See Included Below)
- Drip Tip Size: 810
- Drip Tip Material: Resin
- 1x Resa Prince Tank
- 1 Preinstalled Bulb Glass Tube - 7.5ml
- 1x V12 Prince-Q4 0.4Ω Quadruple Coils (Pre-installed)
- 1x V12 Prince-X16 0.15Ω Sextuple Coils
- 1x V12 Prince-T10 Red Light (0.12Ω Decuple Coils)
- 1x Replacement Glass Tube (non-bubble)
- 1X User Manual
- Spare Parts
- The coil wattage is claimed by the manufacturer. eJuiceDirect recommends you stay in the optimum wattage range. We are not responsible for burned coils.
- Read and understand product Manual before use.
- Make sure to register product according to warranty card.
- Never use a short or flat 510 connection on any hybrid or hybrid style device. If unsure whether this pertains to your particular set-up, DO NOT assemble and use.
- Always use proper precautions and handling.