SMOK Species 230W Vape Mod Starter Kit & TFV8 Baby V2
SMOK's Species Vape Mod Starter Kit is a technical marvel, along with its fabulous design and touch screen vape control its showcase feature are the turbo engines of the TFV8 Baby V2 Tank's coils; a 0.17ohm Baby V2 A1 Single Coil with a large piece of mesh covering the cotton and a wattage range of 90W to 140W and a 0.2ohm Baby A2 Dual Coil with two heating cores and a wattage range of 50W to 80W. This extra large heating area makes for quick heating and dynamite vape juice flavor. It has 1.45" high definition touchscreen that allows for customization and ease of use. This vape mod kit gives the vaper everything they are looking for in a a TC high temp mod. Featuring a wattage range of 1-230W, the TFV8 Baby V2 Tank has a capacity of 5ml and it coils give out a resistance of 0.1ohm - 2.5 ohm or 0.05 ohm - 2 ohm. This is exactly what you were looking for. There are 8 colors to choose from and the interface allows you to change it as well with 6 colors to choose from there as well. The 16mm V2 Baby Delrin Drip Tip is exclusive to this device. It is made to fit your mouth and allows for an increase in airflow and has powerful drawing effects.
The 2nd Generation to come out of outer space is SMOK's Creature V2 known as the Species. This Vape Kit is out of this world high tech and is a great starter kit for the vaper looking to go high wattage! It's loaded with vape goodies. The design is one stylish geometrical lines, with a cobra pattern around to the back and 8 bright bold color patterns to choose from. The interface is a 1.45" high definition touchscreen that is ultra easy to use and there is a lock button at the bottom of the interface to prevent unintended firing. The interface screen gives the vaper the ability to make choices as well as see how their mod is performing. It gives them an Output Mode settings so they can choose their wattage and it tells them what the effects will be. The Puff Setting tells them how many puffs you can take, how many you have taken and how many are still to go. Screen settings allows you to choose between 6 different color settings. The System Settings menu has an easy interface, you can change the resistance value, reset back to factory settings and turn your mod off. With its 1W-230W output and a 5ml capacity of eJuice due to the TFV8 Baby V2 Tank, this mod shows power along with its eye-catching design. The Species Baby V2 A1Coil has one extra large hole with mesh covering antibacterial medical cotton. This extra large heating area makes for faster heating and some crazy good taste. The Baby V2 A2 Coil has two holes with cobra mesh covering antibacterial medical cotton. It allows for great airflow and giant cloud production. It's the best of both worlds for a vaper. This mod has firmware that can be upgraded via a micro USB. It can also be charged in the same way.
SMOK Species Mod
- Material: Zinc Alloy
- Height: 82.1mm
- Width: 49mm
- Depth: 30.6mm
- Weight: 155g
- Power Range/Wattage: 1W-230W
- Resistance Ohm Range: 0.1ohm - 2.5 ohm (VW) / 0.05 ohm - 2 ohm (TC)
- Screen: 1.45" High Definition Color Touch Screen
- Battery: Dual 18650 (Battery Not Included)
- Battery Door: Lock and load battery sled
- Micro USB Port
- Protection: Intelligent Atomizer Recognition/Puff Monitoring System/10 Seconds Cut-Off/Short Circuit Protection/Over-heating Protection/Over-Discharge Protection
TFV8 Baby V2 Tank
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Height: 54mm
- Diameter: 30mm
- Weight: 65g
- Capacity: 5ml
- Connector/Thread: 510
- Top Fill: Rotary Refill
- Airflow: Adjustable
- Coils: Baby V2 A1 0.17-ohm Single Coil (super large heating area), Baby V2 A2 0.2-ohm Dual Coil
- Drip Tip: 16mm V2 Baby Delrin Drip Tip (press down installation)
- Species Mod
- TFV8 Baby V2 Tank
- 1x Baby V2 A1 0.17-ohm Single Coil (Pre-Installed)
- 1x Baby V2 A2 0.2-ohm Dual Coil
- 1x Glass Tube Replacement
- USB Cable
- User Manual
- Spare Parts
- Batteries are not included.
- Due to the nature of the resin material the photos are only representations of the actual item. We cannot exchange or return any kits due to color
- We do not recommend charging lithium batteries through the device. The safest way to charge lithium batteries is to use an external charger, for both your safety and the longevity of the device. eJuice Direct is not responsible for damages due to pass through charging.
- Read and understand the product manual before use.
- Make sure to register your product according to the warranty card.
- Never use a short or flat 510 connection on any hybrid or hybrid-style device. If you are unsure whether this pertains to your particular set-up, DO NOT assemble or use.
- Always use proper precautions and handling.