SMOK - TFV12 Prince 25mm Sub-Ohm Tank
The TFV12 Prince Sub-Ohm Tank by SMOK is a 25mm tank that is the culmination of both the TFV8 and TFV12 series tanks. The Prince Tank innovates on its predecessor’s design by offering a new bulb tank design that offers a 8ml capacity, all while keeping a low height profile. The tank can be refilled via the hinge & lock top-fill system that now offers a button lock to prevent any accidental opening. SMOK has really stepped up the game with the use of the Cobra drip tip to give each tank a one of a kind look. The new SMOK TFV12 Prince Engine Coil series elevates the performance of this tank thanks to the T10 Decuple Coil Head that features a hard-hitting range of 60 to 120W. SMOK also have included V12 Prince versions of the updated versions of the popular Q4 coils (40W to 100W) and the new V12 Prince-X6 Coils (50W to 120W). Dual airflow located on the bottom of the tank feeds the coils for thick and flavorful clouds. SMOK has continued to push the limits of Sub-Ohm tank capabilities with their all-new TFV12 Prince Sub-Ohm Tank.
The Prince is here! SMOK has taken the best features from their wildly popular TFV8 and TFV12 tank lineups. The new distinctive look thanks to a large bubble glass that offers a whopping 8ml of eJuice capacity with the extended tank section. This means less filling and more vaping on the go! The prince tank does not require a 300 plus watt device to get the full potential which makes this a tank that every user can enjoy! The One of a kind Cobra wide bore drip tips offers a high-end feel that sets your kit apart from the rest!
- Diameter: 25mm
- Capacity: 8ml
- Top Fill: Hinge & Lock
- Airflow: Dual-adjustable
- Coils: SMOK V12
- Drip Tip: Wide Bore Resin
- SMOK TFV12 Prince Sub-Ohm Tank
- V12 Prince T12 Decuple 0.12 ohm Coil Head (80 to 110W Recommended Range )
- V12 Prince X6 Quadruple 0.15 ohm Coil Head (80 to 100W Recommended Range)
- V12 Prince Q4 Quadruple 0.4 ohm Coil Head (60 to 80W Recommended Range)
- 2x Replacement Glass Tank Section
- Spare Parts Pack
- User Manual
- The coil wattage is claimed by the manufacturer. eJuiceDirect recommends you stay in the optimum wattage range. We are not responsible for burned coils.
- Read and understand product Manual before use.
- Make sure to register product according to warranty card.
- Never use a short or flat 510 connection on any hybrid or hybrid style device. If unsure whether this pertains to your particular set-up, DO NOT assemble and use.
- Always use proper precautions and handling.