The X-Baby T6 Coils by SMOK is designed to be used for the TFV8 X-Baby Sub-Ohm Tank. The X-Baby T6 Coils feature a dual-coil configuration. These 0.2 ohms coils are rated at a wattage output range of 40W to 130W.
SMOK enables an optimal vaping experience for their TFV8 X-Baby users with the X-Baby T6 Coils! The accurate rating of 40W to 130W provides the user with great tasting flavor with satisfactory amounts of vapor as well.
- Coil Ohm - 0.2 ohms
- Coil Material - Kanthal
- Coil Build - Sextuple
- Wick Hole - Quad
- Wattage Range - 40W-130W
- Pack Quantity - 3-Pack
SMOK TFV8 X-Baby Sub-Ohm Tank
- Losing flavor or clouds? Time to change the coil.
- Make sure the coil is compatible with your tank.
- Coils have no set life span.
- Keep the coil in its protective packaging until ready to use.
- Clean your tank when changing the coil to maximize flavor.
- Don't over tighten the coil into the base.
- Take your time priming the coil before use to avoid a dry hit.
- Try different styles of coils (clapton, ceramic etc.) to customize flavor/clouds.
Share this Product
Prices and items in stock is great.
But, I have to order at least 10 days to 2 weeks before I need them.
As I'm writing this review, 7 days after my order was placed....
Still not delivered. Being a weekend, probably won't see until Monday.
Aside from the shipping, I've never had any issues or problems of any kind.
I got a triple pack thinking I was set for a month or more and only got 550 draws on the first coil then the second has an issues with back splash then started tasting burnt 128 draws, I ran my smok priv 2 at normal strength 75 Watts, now I have to put my third coil in and all three together lasted may be three weeks, kind of bummed out.