Uwell - Valyrian 25mm Sub-Ohm Tank
The Valyrian Sub-Ohm tank by Uwell is an evolutionary platform in their hard hitting lineup. At 25mm diameter the Valyrian keeps it clean an simple for a universally appealing design. The Valyrian's all new press button top pops open and reveals the large dual fill ports. The Valyrian utilizes the new inner coil pins, each differentiates through flavor and airflow change, customizing the tank internally for each users preference. Three 8.5mm by 3mm triple adjustable bottom airflow makes for smooth and effective airflow, and can be fully closed to seal the system effectively. The Uwell Valyrian Sub-Ohm Tank is an excellent and revolutionary tank with superior construction, an all-new interchangeable inner coil pin system, and ergonomic designs throughout.
Uwell has dominated the tank market for some time. Nearly two years after the original crown tank hit the market. The Valyrian brings an all new design with the same high quilty you have come to trust from Uwell. The all new interchangeable air flow pins let you really dial in the flavor to your liking! Uwell has also included a second drip tip and matching o-rings to give you a full second accent to perfectly match any setup. The all new push button flip top fill provides easy filling and prevents accidental opening in your pocket. Uwell has brought another hard hitting tank for anyone who is looking to dial in the perfect vape experiance.
- Diameter: 25mm
- Capacity: 5ml
- Top Fill: Push button flip
- Airflow: Dual adjustable
- Coils: Valyrian
- Drip Tip: Wide Bore Delrin
- Uwell Valyrian 25mm Sub-Ohm Tank
- 2x 0.15 ohm Valyrian Coils (95W-120W)
- 2x Extra Inner Coil Airflow Pins
- Extra Drip Tip
- Replacement glass section
- Spare Parts
- User Manual
- Maximum output is claimed by the manufacturer. eJuiceDirect is not responsible for burned coils.
- Read and understand product Manual before use.
- Make sure to register product according to warranty card.
- Never use a short or flat 510 connection on any hybrid or hybrid style device. If unsure whether this pertains to your particular set-up, DO NOT assemble and use.
- Always use proper precautions and handling.