Vaporesso Luxe Nano Kit
The Vaporesso LUXE NANO 80W Starter Kit brings you one of the best compact vape mod systems on the market today, combining the highly intelligent OMNI Board 4.0 Chip with an integrated 2500mAH rechargeable battery for an easy-to-use wattage output range of 5-80W. The LUXE NANO boasts a delicate yet stunning design, with a 1.3” TFT Screen chassis controlled via large side fire button operation and vibration-enabled adjustment buttons. The OMNI board controls a variety of modes and protections, including the popular Super Player Mode, burn protection, and low power protection, as well as passthrough technology to allow for use while charging. The flowing lines and gorgeous aesthetic of this mod are complimented by the SKRR-S Mini Sub-Ohm tank, which features a 3.5mL bubble juice capacity, knurled and threaded top fill system, and a knurled dual slotted bottom airflow control ring with the Vaporesso QF coil system. Adapted for all GT coils, the LUXE NANO 80W Starter Kit includes a 0.2ohm QF Meshed Coil, and a 0.15 QF Strip Coil, to be used within the QF Coil bullet-shaped internal structure, which prevents spit-back and gives better flavor. Available in Black, Blue, Red, Bronze, Rainbow, and Silver.
Vaporesso Luxe Nano Box Mod
- Power Range/Wattage: 5- 80W
- Temperature Control: SS/Ni200/TI
- Screen: 1.3" TFT Full Color Display
- Battery: 2500mAh Rechargeable Battery
- Protection: Short Circuit Protection/Over Heating Protection/Over Charge Protection/Low Power Protection/Low Resistance Protection
- Micro USB Port
Vaporesso SKRR-S Mini Sub-Ohm Tank
- Capacity: 3.5ml
- Diameter: 23mm
- Top Fill: Twist to Fill System
- Airflow: Adjustable
- 0.15ohm QF Strip Coil
- 0.2ohm QF Meshed Coil
- Drip Tip: 6mm Delrin Bore
- Vaporesso Luxe Nano Box Mod
- Vaporesso SKRR-S Mini Sub-Ohm Tank
- 1 x 0.15ohm QF Strip Coil
- 1 x 0.2ohm QF Meshed Coil
- 1 Spare Glass (Non-Bubble)
- Spare Parts
- Micro USB Cable
- User Manual/Warranty Card
- Batteries are not included.
- Due to the nature of the resin material the photos are only representations of the actual item. We cannot exchange or return any kits due to color.
- We do not recommend charging lithium batteries through the device. The safest way to charge lithium batteries is to use an external charger, for both your safety and the longevity of the device. eJuice Direct is not responsible for damages due to pass through charging.
- Read and understand the product manual before use.
- Make sure to register your product according to the warranty card.
- Never use a short or flat 510 connection on any hybrid or hybrid-style device. If you are unsure whether this pertains to your particular set-up, DO NOT assemble or use.
- Always use proper precautions and handling.