VooPoo - Drag 2 Box Mod Vape Kit with UFORCE T2 Tank
VooPoo Drag 2 fits perfectly in your hand and the marbled resin is a stunning representation of what a mod should look like. It's 25% lighter than the original but the quality is the same. Vaping as low as 5W is possible with the Drag 2 but you can go all the way up to 177W. The UFORCE Tank atop the VooPoo Drag 2 Kit holds an astonishing 8ml of eJuice. The N2 Dual Mesh Coil and the UFORCE U2 Dual Coil that come in the kit give you a choice of resistance and taste sure to please.
Drag 2 225W Box Mod
- Power Range/Wattage: 5W-177W
- Resistance Ohm Range: 0.05ohm - 5.0ohm
- Battery: 2x 18650
- Battery Door: 2 Side Doors /1 for Each Battery
- Micro USB Port
- Protection: Battery Reverse/ Output Over-Current/Short-Circuit/Switch Timeout/Overcharge/Over-Temperature/Over-Discharge/Support Balance Charge With Different Battery Brand
UFORCE T2 Sub-Ohm Tank
- Capacity: 5ml
- Top Fill: Push top cap
- Airflow: Adjustable Bottom Airflow
- Coils: UFORCE N3 0.2-ohm Triple Mesh Coil (Range 65-100W, Best at 75-85W), UFORCE U2 0.4-ohm Dual Coil (Range 40-80W, Best 55-65W)
- Drip Tip: Resin Drip Tip
- VooPoo Drag 2 177W TC Box Mod
- U-Force T2 Tank (5ml)
- 1 x UFORCE U2 Coil (Pre-Installed)
- 1 x UFORCE N3 Coil
- 1 x 3.5ml Glass Tube
- 7 x Sealing Rings
- 1 x USB Cable
- 2 x User Manual
- 1 x Warranty Card
- Batteries are not included.
- Due to the nature of the resin material the photos are only representations of the actual item. We cannot exchange or return any kits due to color.
- We do not recommend charging lithium batteries through the device. The safest way to charge lithium batteries is to use an external charger, for both your safety and the longevity of the device. eJuice Direct is not responsible for damages due to pass through charging.
- Read and understand the product manual before use.
- Make sure to register your product according to the warranty card.
- Never use a short or flat 510 connection on any hybrid or hybrid-style device. If you are unsure whether this pertains to your particular set-up, DO NOT assemble or use.
- Always use proper precautions and handling.