VooPoo - Drag 2 Box Mod
The VooPoo Drag 2 Box Mod system presents a sleeker, sharper image that is a quarter lighter than the original Drag. What the Drag 2 lost in weight, it made up for in a 20W increase for a 177W max over the original Drag Box Mod's 157W max. The advanced 32-bit GENE.FIT Chip allows you to control the wide range of abilities and settings that this mod has through an intuitive OLED screen. The V0 class fireproofing bridge helps blocks out dust, liquid, and prevent burnout from sub-ohm tanks. A variable temperature control range (TCR) lets you pick your own preferred vaping temperature and the multi-slot memory bank remembers your specific settings. It can connect to any 510-thread tank and works well with kanthal as well as stainless steel coils. Protection features like dynamic battery efficiency safe guard and overcharge protection means you'll spend less time worrying about a ruined device and more time blowing milky clouds. Additional adjustments for cloud set, flavor set, and battery set make this ergonomically stylish mod the easy choice for the vaper who enjoys fine-tuning their device.
- Power Range: 5-177W
- Resistance Ohm Range: 0.05-5.0ohm
- Battery Type: 2x 18650 Batteries (Not Included)
- Battery Door: Magnetic Battery Compartment Panel
- OLED Screen that Displays Device Settings
- 32-bit GENE.FIT Chip
- Micro USB Port
- Protection: Battery Reverse/ Output Over-Current/Short-Circuit/Switch Timeout/Overcharge/Over-Temperature/Over-Discharge/Support Balance Charge With Different Battery Brand
- Drag 2 Box Mod
- USB Cable
- User Manual
- Batteries are not included.
- Due to the nature of the resin material the photos are only representations of the actual item. We cannot exchange or return any kits due to color.
- We do not recommend charging lithium batteries through the device. The safest way to charge lithium batteries is to use an external charger, for both your safety and the longevity of the device. eJuice Direct is not responsible for damages due to pass through charging.
- Read and understand the product manual before use.
- Make sure to register your product according to the warranty card.
- Never use a short or flat 510 connection on any hybrid or hybrid-style device. If you are unsure whether this pertains to your particular set-up, DO NOT assemble or use.
- Always use proper precautions and handling.