VooPoo - Drag 157W TC Mod
The Voopoo Drag 157W TC Mod is a versatile, budget device containing Voopoo’s signature Gene Chip technology. With temperature control capabilities for Nickel, Stainless Steel, and Titanium coils, the Gene Chip also utilizes a user-customized curve feature for both the TC mode and variable wattage mode. The Constant Curve of Wattage (CCW) and Constant Curve of Temperature (CCT) Modes allows its users to adjust the wattage of a single draw in half second increments. The Gene Chip technology also includes a smart wattage function which automatically sets new coils at a recommended wattage/temperature. Sleek and user-friendly, the Voopoo Drag 157W TC Mod is no slouch when it comes to performance!
The Voopoo Drag 157W TC Mod is perfect for those looking for the versatility of a DNA chipset device at a more cost-friendly price. The Gene Chip technology gives an almost instantaneous response when pressing down the large fire button; unless you set the device to do so, your atomizers no longer need to warm up. The CCW and CCT modes are great features that can be used to lengthen the lifespan of your coils by starting at a lower wattage that gradually ramps up to a warmer finish. Admittedly, the size of the mod is deceptively heavier than it looks, as the zinc-alloy composition definitely has a bit of weight to it. For those looking to take the next big step in vaping or those simply browsing for a device to expand their collection, the Voopoo 157W TC Mod would make a worthy addition to anyone’s arsenal of vape hardware! Also available in a Kit with the Voopoo Drag 157W Vape Mod Kit with 5ML Uforce Tank.
- Max Wattage: 157W
- Ohm Range: 0.1 ohm - 3.5 ohms
- Temperature Control: SS/Ni200/TI/TCR
- Screen: OLED
- Battery: Dual 18650
- Battery Door: Magnetic Battery Door
- Micro USB Port
- Protection: High Input Voltage/Reverse Battery/Low Resistance/Battery Imbalance/Low Input Voltage/Short Circuit/Overheating
- Voopoo Drag 157W TC Mod
- USB Charger
- User Manual
- Due to the nature of the acrylic/carbon material the photos are only representations of the actual item. We cannot exchange or return any kits due to color.
- We do not recommend charging lithium batteries in the device. The safest way to charge lithium batteries is to use an external charger for your safety and longevity of the device. eJuice Direct is not responsible for damaged due to pass through charging.
- Read and understand product Manual before use.
- Make sure to register product according to warranty card.
- Never use a short or flat 510 connection on any hybrid or hybrid style device. If unsure whether this pertains to your particular set-up, DO NOT assemble and use.
- Always use proper precautions and handling.